What does the course involve?
The course includes the following subjects:
- dementia awareness
- mental health issues and wellbeing
- psychological perspectives in health and social care
- research design and inquiry (health and social care)
- sociological perspectives in health and social care
- issues of leadership and management
- person centred practice - holistic care
- examination of legislation and quality protocols/standards
- personal professional practice portfolio.
Two years (full-time), three years (part-time)