Free Courses for Adults Earning Less Than £16,000!
Want to retrain or gain a recognised qualification? Perhaps you’re thinking about expanding your skills or starting a new career? Now could be your opportunity to do it for free! The Government is offering FREE entry level, level 1 and level 2 courses for those who are employed (including self-employed) and earning less than £16,000* annual gross salary.
You may be also entitled to a FREE course if you:
- would like to study functional skills in English and maths – excluding English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
- would like to study GCSE English or GCSE Maths and you do not already hold grades 9 to 4 (or A* to C under the old system) in these subjects
- are aged between 19 and 23 and this is your first eligible** full level 2 qualification (ie equivalent to five GCSEs at grades 9 to 4 or A* to C, BTEC First Certificate or an NVQ Level 2)
- are aged between 19 and 23 and this is your first eligible** full level 3 qualification (ie equivalent to two A Levels at grades A* to C, BTEC National Certificate/Diploma or an NVQ Level 3)
- would like to gain a level 2 qualification, but first need to gain an entry/level 1 qualification (certain other criteria applies)
- are unemployed and in receipt of certain benefits**.
For more information, take a look through our Adult Education Guide or to speak to our staff about the range of courses on offer.
* evidence of earnings required
**see our eligibility criteria for details