City College April Open Day
Did you know that the average Briton now has six jobs over the course of their working life? Education doesn’t stop when you leave school and it’s never too late to improve your career prospects or to try something new!
Our Open Day on Saturday 28 April, from 10.00am until 1.00pm, could help you kick-start your career, retrain for something new or just take up a new hobby. At our event, you will be able to:
- find out about funding, childcare and travel costs support
- tour the College and see our fantastic industry-standard facilities
- talk to lecturers about the courses on offer
- talk to over 20 employers
- meet our student support teams and find out about the support available to you.
This is a great way to get the information you need to help you make the right decision about your future. Save time on the day and register your attendance now.