City College April Open Day
Is your son or daughter thinking about joining City College? Or perhaps they just want to find out about all the options available to them? We know that, as a parent, you play a vital role in helping them decide their future. Come along to our Open Day on Saturday 28 April, from 10.00am until 1.00pm, for FREE, impartial advice and guidance.
At our event, you will be able to:
- meet our team and find out about the support available for your son or daughter
- talk to our careers team about what courses are best for them
- tour the College campus and its industry-standard facilities
- talk to our lecturers about the courses and Apprenticeships on offer
- talk to over 20 employers about their vacancies.
Save time on the day and pre-register now.