Select a Category
25 February 2020 | College News
Due to updates in Public Health England guidance surrounding the coronavirus developments in Italy and additional countries, City College Plymouth is now instructing all students and staff that have recently returned from Iran, Northern Italy, South Korea or Hubei Province in China to take the following actions, regardless of showing symptoms or not:
- if on-site, report to the Estates Office in the construction block to be admitted into isolation
- if off-site, stay at home and self-isolate
- contact 111 to receive immediate guidance
- staff must inform Dave Wright, Health and Safety Manager
- students must inform the College by calling 01752 305300.
The College will continue to actively review Government guidance and update students and staff on any changes to this guidance.
For direct Government guidance, the following link is updated at 2.00pm daily: