If you are a creative person and would like to find out how to use those skills as a job then this is the course for you. You will be studying film production, photography, graphic design, painting, drawing and sculpture. The skills you will develop are diverse and will help you decide which creative skill will set you on the path to your future career.
- Introduction to materials, processes and skills in art, design and media
- Introduction to contextual research in art, design and media
- Introduction to communication skills in art, design and media
- Solving 2D creative problems
- Solving 3D creative problems
- Solving time-based creative problems
- Art, design and media project – level 1
- Art, design and media project – level 2
There are no specific entry requirements; however you must have an interest in art, design and media.
Course Code: AD1
A Full Course Fee: £999
B Reduced Course Fee (for eligible students): £0
C Ancillary course costs (ie books and equipment): Not applicable to this course
D Advanced Learner Loan Fee: Not applicable to this course
|How old are you?||How much will you pay?|
|16 - 18|
|19 - 23||may be free).(Note: If you do not have a level 2 qualification, this course|
Please note fees are quoted for one year only.