Are you a qualified fitness instructor who wants to expand their skills and CV? Well, this course is for you! This qualification will give you the knowledge to design and deliver safe and effective indoor cycling sessions to large groups.
During this course, you will learn:
- the benefits of group indoor cycling
- health and safety
- how to design and teach safe and effective group indoor cycling sessions
- the principles and variables used within group indoor cycling sessions
- how to monitor and motivate participants
- how to use music during group indoor cycling sessions
- how to evaluate your sessions
This course requires a Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing or similar.
You will assessed by a portfolio of evidence and a practical demonstration/assignment.
On successful completion of this course, you can benefit from increased employment opportunities. You could also continue your studies by enrolling on another sport and leisure course at the College.
Fees quoted apply to courses starting in the academic year 2017/18 (August 2017 – July 2018). There may be a slight increase in fees for courses starting 2018/19.