This qualification is aimed at qualified fitness instructors and personal trainers wishing to build upon their knowledge and gain the additional compentencies required to deliver safe and effective kettlebell training sessions.
This course is comprised of the following subjects:
- the history and orgins of kettlebell training
- the benefits of using kettlebells
- the health and safety considerations for kettlebell training
- how to incorporate kettlebell training into resistance sessions
- how to plan, prepare and instruct kettlebell training sessions
- how to effectively communicate.
You will be assessed on a portfolio of evidence and a project/assignment.
On successful completion of this course, you will benefit from enhanced employment opportunites. You may also wish to continue expanding your skill set by enrolling on another sport and leisure course at the College.
Fees quoted apply to courses starting in the academic year 2020/21 (August 2020 – July 2021). There may be a slight increase in fees for courses starting 2021/22.
If you are aged 16-18, due to Government funding, tuition fees may not be applicable for your course. (Please note: this does not apply to Foundation Degrees or Access to Higher Education courses, and other courses not eligible for public funding.)