If you’re a bright spark with a brain for business, this advanced course will develop your entrepreneurial spirit and train you to make important business decisions. When you successfully complete the full two year course, you will have a qualification that is equivalent to three A Levels and is accepted by universities UK wide. You’ll also have a wealth of business know-how and practical skills, such as investigating business activity, developing customer relations and planning financial control.
What's it all about?
You will need one or more of the following:
- four to five GCSEs at grades 9-4 (A*-C) (including English and maths)
- a BTEC first diploma in a related subject
- an NVQ level 2/technical certificate in a related subject
- a higher diploma
- successful completion of an Apprenticeship programme
- equivalent qualifications or relevant work experience.
On successful completion you may progress to:
- the Foundation Degree in Business Management at City College
- a university of your choice
- a wide range of careers in, for example, sales and marketing, accounting and finance, data management, events management and retail management.
Please note fees are quoted for one year only.
Management & Administration
- Level: 3
- Qualification: T Level
- Course type: Full-time
- Duration: Two years
- Level: 5
- Qualification: Foundation Degree
- Course type: Full-time, Part-time
- Duration: Two years (full-time)
Performing Skills for Business
- Level: 2
- Qualification: Digital Badge
- Course type: Short course
- Duration: One day
Book an open day and come visit us!
Come and visit us on one of our college open days, where you can find out more about our courses, check out our facilities and speak to current students and staff.