Are you looking for your first job? Or perhaps you are hoping to change jobs? This course is for you! On completion of this course, you will have the knowledge you need to confidently apply for jobs and prepare for interviews. The programme will also help you to look at what jobs and training opportunities are available to you and provide you with the skills to excel after getting your job!
In addition to practising interview skills, this course will enable you to successfully:
- identify possible employment options
- complete an application form
- create a straightforward CV
- locate job and training opportunities in the local area
- plan for future career development.
There are no entry requirements for this course.
You will be assessed on practical assessments that include:
- multiple choice questions
- role play/group discussions
- practice application forms and CVs.
On successful completion of this course you may wish to gain new employment or apply for a new postition. You may also progress onto a level 1 business course at the College.
Fees quoted apply to courses starting in the academic year 2018/19 (August 2018 – July 2019). There may be a slight increase in fees for courses starting 2019/20.