Are you a plasterer who has already learned the basics? This CSkills Level 2 Plastering course at City College Plymouth is ideal if you’ve already learnt the first steps in plastering and have had plenty of practice. The qualification equips you with plastering training to enhance your skills – learning in more detail about fixing dry lining and plasterboard products to interiors, and producing plaster components.
The main subjects covered are:
- contributing to planning, organisation, monitoring and control
- evaluation of operational activities
- maintaining working conditions and operational activities to meet quality standards.
Your individualised study programme will be made up of the following four areas:
- the qualification you are studying
- English and maths
- work experience
- other activities to develop your personal skills e.g. preparing you for employment, training or higher/further education.