Three out of four people on the Prince’s Trust Team Programme progress into employment or further College courses after completion.
Join Team, our 12-week personal development programme, for the chance to gain new skills, take a qualification and meet new people!
When you come on board, you’ll be challenged to:
- take on your own group community project, making a positive difference to the place where you live
- take part in an action packed residential trip
- get two weeks’ work experience in something you’re interested in
- develop your English and maths skills
- have the time of your life!
As part of the course, we also spend some time developing your interview and CV skills to ensure your confidence is sky-high for when you’re taking the next step.
- Be part of a team.
- Take part in an action-packed residential trip over four days and three nights.
- Take on your own group community project, making a positive difference to the place where you live.
- Get two weeks’ work experience in something you’re interested in and improve your employability skills.
- Develop your English and maths skills.
- Complete the Prince’s Trust Certificate in Personal Development and Employability Skills.
You must be aged 16-25 and not in full-time employment. The course is free and does not affect any benefits.