Principles of Customer Service in Hospitality, Leisure, Travel and Tourism
Course Code: PCS1
Subject area: Hospitality & Catering
Awarding body: City & Guilds
Course type: Part-time
Time of Day: Evening
Duration: Three weeks
When you'll study: Mondays, 5.30pm - 9.00pm
On this course, you will learn all the essential principles of customer service for the hospitality, leisure, travel and tourism industries. This qualification will allow you to learn, develop and practise the skills required for employment and/or career progression in the customer service sector.
On this course, you will learn:
- the principles of customer service in hospitality, leisure, travel and tourism
- the importance of cultural awareness
- to meet the requirements of customers in the hospitality, leisure, travel and tourism industry with specific needs
- the role of a customer service representative in welcoming tourists and visitors to their destination.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
You will be assessed by one multiple choice test.
On successful completion of this course, you could progress into employment or to the following City & Guilds qualifications:
- Level 2 or 3 Certificate in Customer Service
- Level 2 or 3 NVQ/SVQ in Customer Service.
Fees quoted apply to courses starting in the academic year 2018/19 (August 2018 – July 2019). There may be a slight increase in fees for courses starting 2019/20.
Course Code: PCS1
A Full Course Fee: £35
B Reduced Course Fee (for eligible students): £0
C Ancillary course costs (ie books and equipment): Not applicable to this course
D Advanced Learner Loan Fee: Not applicable to this course
|How old are you?||How much will you pay?|
|16 - 18|
|19 - 23||may be free).(Note: If you do not have a level 2 qualification, this course|
Please note fees are quoted for one year only.