If you are looking to get your first job or change job roles, this course is ideal to boost your CV and employability skills! This entry level Teamworking Skills for the Workplace course will teach you:
- who is who within a team and how it is best to communicate with them
- the importance of listening skills
- why it is important to cooperate when working in a team
- to understand how to accept praise and constructive criticism.
On this course you will cover:
• the roles of different group members working together
• how to communicate verbally with group members
• the importance of listening to others within group situations
• the importance of cooperation when working in group situations
• how to respond to praise and constructive criticism
• understand relationships within own team.
There are no entry requirements for this course.
You will assessed by practical assessments which include:
- multiple choice questions
- role play/group discussion
- written descriptions.
On successful completion of the course, you may wish to seek new employment or reach a new position within your company. You can also go on to study a level 1 business course at the College.
Fees quoted apply to courses starting in the academic year 2018/19 (August 2018 – July 2019). There may be a slight increase in fees for courses starting 2019/20.