Course Information Drop-In – Wednesday 6 March
6 March @ 4.30pm - 6.30pm
Falling during National Apprenticeship Week, this information event is the perfect opportunity for you to explore our Apprenticeship vacancies and how Apprenticeships work in a small and informal setting.
Are you a business looking to take on an apprentice? Come along and talk to our Business Engagement team about how we can support you through the process.
At this event you can:
- apply for an Apprenticeship
- explore full-time courses, university-level study and part-time adult education
- have your questions answered by course lecturers
- take advantage of free and impartial careers advice
- find out about pre-employment and Prince’s Trust opportunities
- speak to the Funding and Learning Support teams.
Save time and secure your space by registering your attendance now!