Higher Education Drop-in
13 July @ 6.00pm - 8.00pm
Get the higher education experience you deserve
City College offers a variety of high-quality university courses – including degrees – that are delivered in partnership with the University of Plymouth or Plymouth Marjon University.
By choosing to study at City College, you will gain a university-level qualification (HNC/D – level 4; Foundation Degree – level 5; or Bachelor’s degree – level 6) – awarded by one of our partner universities – but you will get to study in a smaller environment where group sizes are limited to ensure you get a much higher level of one-to-one support. At the College you will receive the same quality of education that you would if you attended an institution with full university status, but fewer people on campus means we can tailor the course around you and closely align it to your career goals.
You are welcome just to call in on the day but to save time, register in advance using the form below.
We offer university-level qualifications in the following areas:
Level 4 = HNC/D
Level 5 = foundation degree
Level 6 = degree
- Acting (Levels 5 and 6)
- Business (Level 5)
- Childcare, Health and Social Care (Level 5)
- Computing (Levels 5 and 6)
- Construction and the Built Environment (Levels 4, 5 and 6)
- Creative and Digital Technology (Levels 5 and 6)
- Dance (Levels 5 and 6)
- Electrical and Mechanical Engineering (Levels 4, 5 and 6)
- Hospitality and Tourism (Levels 5 and 6)
- Live Events (Levels 5 and 6)
- Make-up Artistry and Hair Design (Levels 5 and 6)
- Marine Engineering (Levels 4, 5 and 6)
- Media and Film (Levels 5 and 6)
- Music (Levels 5 and 6)
- Public Services (Levels 5 and 6)
- Science (Level 4)
- Sport (Levels 5 and 6).
If you would like to browse all of our university-level courses, click here.