Start your career in care today
Taking your first steps towards a new career can be difficult, especially if you have bills to pay or a family to support.
There are currently loads of Apprenticeship opportunities within the care and education sectors for both school-leavers and adults. Not only do Apprenticeships guarantee you a regular income, they offer genuine career progression opportunities, with the potential to even complete a degree alongside a job that is making a real difference to the lives of others.
Most people will start on level 2 or level 3 Apprenticeship, depending on their prior qualifications, but for those without a grade 4 or above in GCSE English and/or maths, support will be provided to help you gain these qualifications (or equivalent).
We offer the following Apprenticeships:
- Adult Care Worker (health and social care)
- Early Years Practitioner (health and social care)
- Lead Adult Care Worker (health and social care)
- Teaching Assistant (health and social care)
- Early Years Educator (health and social care)
- Assistant Practitioner (health and social care).
Even those with no experience will learn the skills they need to succeed in a rewarding career in care.
To apply for an Apprenticeship in care, please click here.