Fees & Funding
What’s more, all three and four year olds, and some two year olds, are entitled to 15 hours of free childcare each week. You can find out more at:
If you’re a member of staff, or work elsewhere, you may be able to use childcare vouchers. These help you to save money on tax. City College staff members can find out more on the Computershare site.
- Day rate: £39 for an eight and a half hour session.
- Half day rate: £22.50 for a four and a half hour morning session, £20.50 for a four and a half hour afternoon session.
- Hourly rate, where applicable: £4.90.
We will need to charge more for babies under six months of age, as we provide one-to-one care for this age group.
(Extra hours not covered by the 15 hours’ free childcare your child is entitled to.)
- Day rate: £38.00 for an eight and a half hour session.
- Half day rate: £22.25 for a four and a half hour morning session, £20.25 for a four and a half hour afternoon session.
- Hourly rate, where applicable: £4.50.
Fees include morning and afternoon snacks. Lunch is also included in some cases, and in others costs just £1.90 a day. We know it can be difficult to keep a track of expenses, so we send out a monthly statement. Our fees are increased annually in August.