Christmas @ PL1
This year, PL1 will once again be hosting its Christmas lunches and dinners. As always, we’ll be raising money for the College’s charty of the year; St Luke’s Hospice.
Two courses for £12 per person (£1 donated to charity)
Three courses for £17.50 per person (£1.50 donated to charity)
- Celeriac veloute with creme fraiche and apple
- Smoked ham hock terrine with piccalilli and sour dough
- Lime-cured mackerel with fennel, orange and chicory salad
- Goat’s cheese mousse, beetroot and granola
- Butter-roasted turkey breast, stuffed and rolled leg with all the trimmings
- Confit duck leg white bean and Toulouse sausage cassoulet
- Pan-fried fillet of sea bream with tarragon and mustard
- Wood mushroom and gruyere tart
- Spiced vanilla cheesecake with mulled pears
- Christmas pudding with brandy sauce
- Chocolate and chestnut torte with Irish cream Chantilly
To book a table, call us on 01752 305777 or e-mail PL1@cityplym.ac.uk.
A £5 deposit is required for all Christmas reservations. Preorders must be submitted four weeks prior to your arrival.