Our menus change each season, to reflect the best local produce we have to offer. We also have daily specials and will do our best to cater for any special requirements.
PL1 Lunch Menu
served 12noon – 1.30pm, £6.50
Soup and crusty bread (£2.50)
Steak and mushroom pie
Malt roasted chicken
Beer battered catch of the day
Spinach and sweet potato frittata
all served with baby roast potatoes and seasonal vegetables
A selection of daily specials will also be available. Please see the menu board in PL1 for details.
served 12noon – 1.30pm, £3
Warm Jamaican ginger cake
Fill up for £4.50 on Fridays with our ‘all you can eat’ buffets!
PL1 Restaurant Dinner Menu (Autumn)
served Wednesdays and Thursdays, 5.30pm – 7.00pm
Two courses: £10 | Three courses: £15
- Soup – parsnip – ginger – coconut
- Pressed BBQ pork terrine – brown sauce
- Roast cod – du puy lentils – pancetta
- Kale mozzarella – chilli oil
- Sherry braised lamb shank – butter beans – chorizo
- Baked hake – curried mussel broth
- Chicken – wood mushrooms – pearl barley risotto
- Bubble and squeak – crispy hen’s egg
Our desserts are prepared daily and are available on the specials menu board.
Please ask a member of the team if you have any allergies or intolerance. All our food is freshly prepared and we like to accommodate any food preferences you have. This is a sample menu and subject to change. We are a training and polite feedback is encouraged. All menus are available upon request.