Choose a Sector
Account Co-ordinator Administrator Apprenticeship
Number of vacancies:
Barden Corporation UK Ltd
Salary per week:
£11,602.00 per annum
Monday to Friday, 8:15am to 4:15pm.
Responsible for all administration aspects of customer account management. Preparing quotations, entering orders on our SAP system, updating customer order books in excel, liaising with all other departments with regards to engineering queries, quality assurance queries, financial queries, scheduling queries and delivery queries.
General duties will consist of:
- Building relationships with customers via telephone, email and face to face
- Prepare Quotations
- Review customer orders and enter onto SAP
- Update order books in Excel
- Raise deliveries
- Gain an understanding of Export Control
- Build relationships with all other departments
- Customer service practitioner apprenticeship level 2 combined with additional Business and Administration units
- Functional skills if required
All components will be agreed upon before the start of the apprenticeship.
All training will be provided by City College Plymouth in collaboration with the employer throughout the 15-18-month apprenticeship. You will receive regular visits at the workplace by an assessor from City College Plymouth for the duration of the apprenticeship.
Qualities and skills:
- The ideal candidate will be familiar with Microsoft outlook, excel, word and PowerPoint
- Team Player
- Good communication skills
- Good listener
- Keen to learn
- Interested in personal development
- Good timekeeper
GCSE grades 9 to 4 (A* to C) – English and maths or equivalent.
There are many support functions within the business, Quality, Engineering, Finance, Scheduling and the right candidate could potentially complete a follow-on apprenticeship or even apply for a full-time position in one of these other departments.