Choose a Sector
Accounts Administration Apprentice
Number of vacancies:
Tarc Solutions Ltd
The Money Centre, No1 Drake Circus, Plymouth
Salary per week:
Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm
TARC Solutions are a growing local company seeking to hire an apprentice to be trained in the day to day running of the business by assisting with administration and customer service-related tasks. The role will develop over time and you will be trained to assist with accounts including payroll and use of accounting software including xero.
Duties for this role will include:
- Main office phone and email support
- Collating supplier invoices
- Updating time sheets
- Updating estimation enquiry logs
- Customer service practitioner apprenticeship combined with additional Business and Administration units
- Functional skills if required
All components will be agreed upon before the start of the apprenticeship.
Qualities and skills:
- IT skills
- Good written and verbal communication
Ideally GCSEs (A-C/9-4) in maths and English or equivalent, as this could exempt you from further training in these subjects.
For the right candidate TARC will progress you onto further courses and develop your knowledge of the construction industry.