Choose a Sector
Number of vacancies:
Bromhead & Co Limited
Salary per week:
Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm
Do you have a keen eye for detail? You will be adding the polish to our final product so this is a must! Do you believe there is a place for everything, and everything has its place? Organisational skills are essential if you are to help keep the business operating efficiently. If you can demonstrate these skills as well as being good at communicating, you may be just the addition we need to our team.
We are looking for an administration apprentice who will learn the essential skills to make you thrive as an administrator through on the job training as well as support with your Business Administration apprenticeship coursework run by an external college.
Duties for this role will include but are not limited to:
- Front of house duties including answering the telephone and meeting and greeting clients
- Typing and producing documents
- Electronically submitting documents
- Providing a care service to our clients and team by ensuring they have what they need, when they need it
- Providing support to the Practice Manager
- Customer service practitioner Level 2 apprenticeship combined with additional Business and Administration units
- Functional skills if required
All components will be agreed upon before the start of the apprenticeship.
All training will be provided by City College Plymouth in collaboration with the employer throughout the 15-18-month apprenticeship. You will receive regular visits at the workplace by an assessor from City College Plymouth for the duration of the apprenticeship.
Qualities and skills:
- Excellent customer service skills and telephone manner
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good IT skills
- Great organisational and time management skills
- Positive attitude
- Excellent work ethic
- Honest and reliable
- Maths and English GCSEs at grade C/4 or above (Or equivalent)
There may be the opportunity to progress upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, for the right candidate.