Choose a Sector
Number of vacancies:
The Dome, Hoe Road, Plymouth, PL1 2NZ
Salary per week:
· Filing – keep all files up to date inserting correspondence into the correct file, ensuring no unnecessary duplication occurs and all filed in date order to enable accurate and rapid retrieval, both electronically and paper
· Ordering stationary (including long delivery items such as printed goods)
· Telephone answering
· Making and serving refreshments (tea, coffee etc.)
· Audio and copy typing
· Carrying out various “research” requirements, using the internet and other methods.
· With other members of the team you are responsible for health and safety within your working area
· Various tasks to support the accounting team, events coordinating team & marketing team
· Any other reasonable duties requested by the Company to meet the needs of the business.
All training to be provided by City College Plymouth in collaboration with the company themselves throughout the duration of the apprenticeship. Your apprenticeship may consist of the following components; NVQ Diploma, Technical Cert, Functional Skills Maths and English, Employee Rights and Responsibilities, and Personal Learning and Thinking Skills. All components will be agreed upon before the start of the apprenticeship.
Qualities and skills:
- Good communication skills
- Polite and courteous manor
- Good organisational skills
- Positive attitude
- Good timekeeping
- Desire to learn
Potential career progression