Choose a Sector
Administrative Assistant Apprentice
Number of vacancies:
Morice Town Primary School
Charlotte Street Plymouth PL2 1RJ
Salary per week:
From January 2022, we would like to employ an Apprentice Administration Assistant to work alongside our current office team.
The post will be a full working week during the school terms. The post will involve a range of administration tasks including:
- Public facing duties dealing with our parents enquiries
- Dealing with parent enquiries
- Welcoming and checking visitors to the school
- General administration tasks, filing, writing letters, etc.
- Processing and checking deliveries
- Data entry and management
- Customer service practitioner apprenticeship Level 2
- Functional skills if required
All training to be provided by City College Plymouth throughout the duration of the apprenticeship.
All components will be agreed upon before the start of the apprenticeship.
Qualities and skills:
- Good administration skills, ability to prioritise and multi task
- Good IT skills, being confident in using email, word, excel, publisher etc.
- Open, friendly personality providing visitors with a warm welcome to the school
- An ability to keep calm under pressure
- An ability to maintain a professional manner when dealing with challenging conversations
- Level 2 in Business Administration
- Full time employment will be reviewed on successful completion of apprenticeship