Choose a Sector
Number of vacancies:
Rame Group Practice
Penntorr Health Trevol Business Park Trevol Road Torpoint PL11 2TB
Salary per week:
37 Hours per week
Provide administrative assistance to the Practice team and project a positive and friendly image to patients and other visitors, either in person, using e-mail or via the telephone.
Receive, assist and direct patients in accessing the appropriate service or healthcare professional in a courteous, efficient and effective way.
A range of administrative tasks supporting the running of the practice will form part of the role.
All training to be provided by City College Plymouth in collaboration with the company themselves throughout the duration of the apprenticeship. Your apprenticeship may consist of the following components; NVQ Diploma, Technical Cert, Functional Skills Maths and English, Employee Rights and Responsibilities, and Personal Learning and Thinking Skills. All components will be agreed upon before the start of the apprenticeship.
Qualities and skills:
- Numeracy and accuracy
- Excellent keyboard and computer skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- An understanding, acceptance and adherence to the need for strict confidentiality
- Ability to use own judgement, resourcefulness and common sense
- Ability to work as part of a multi-skilled team
- Pleasant, punctual and articulate
- Ability to work under pressure and flexible approach
- Ability to work in a changing environment
This is designed to be a training post and subsequently would not be expected to extend beyond the apprenticeship. However, if a vacancy were to arise in the practice during or at the end of the apprenticeship the apprentice would be able to apply for the position.