Choose a Sector
Apprentice Admin Assistant
Number of vacancies:
Selleck Nicholls Homes
Salary per week:
We are looking for an administrator to join our team to assist in the running of the business. Undertaking numerous administration jobs within different areas of the company.
- Assisting Buyer/Director in sending out tender enquiries, liaising with suppliers, placing orders and using SAGE software
- Give a positive first impression of the company on the telephone and in Reception
- Assisting with the day to day operations and dealing with correspondence both incoming and outgoing, filing and photocopying.
- Data entry into Excel Spreadsheets, input Purchase ledger using Sage software.
- Assisting producing home information guides.
- Liaise with customers and colleagues in a professional manner at all times
- Comply with the company’s Health and Safety Policy and ensure a duty of care to all other members of staff
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by the Directors of the company
All training to be provided by City College Plymouth in collaboration with the company themselves throughout the duration of the apprenticeship. Your apprenticeship may consist of the following components; NVQ Diploma, Technical Cert, Functional Skills Maths and English, Employee Rights and Responsibilities, and Personal Learning and Thinking Skills. All components will be agreed upon before the start of the apprenticeship.
Qualities and skills:
- Experience of Microsoft packages including Excel.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent Maths skills required
Potential progression into the buying and administration team for the right person.