Choose a Sector
Apprentice Marketing Executive
Marketing & Creative Industries
Number of vacancies:
Ward Williams Associates
4 Royal William Yard Plymouth PL1 3GE
Salary per week:
This is a brilliant opportunity for a proactive and passionate Apprentice Marketing Executive to join the marketing team in a thriving property and construction consultancy. The role will involve assisting the team with marketing and administrative support, marketing campaigns and other exciting projects.
This work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
The location of the job will be based at WWA’s office in Plymouth. Travel to and from and work in other offices may be required to fulfil the requirements of the role.
Responsibilities and objectives for this role will include:
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Support Marketing team in the organisation of various projects
- Update spreadsheets, databases and marketing collateral
- Support the marketing team in writing marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc.) to cement the company’s presence in the market
- Assist in the organising of events and traditional or digital campaigns
- Assist in preparing and delivering external promotional materials
- Assist in composing and posting online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Supporting the Marketing and wider Business Development team in the creation of and delivery of a variety of Business Development Documents
For this apprenticeship you will undertake:
- Level 4 Marketing Executive standard
This apprenticeship has a duration of roughly 18 months. It will be comprised of on the job training and assessor visits at the work place every 6-8 weeks. In order to complete this apprenticeship, you will need to complete an End Point Assessment to assess you skills, knowledge and behaviour.
Level 4 (Higher national Certificate)
Qualities and skills:
- Experience in administration or marketing
- Good understanding of basic marketing principles
- Good knowledge of market research techniques
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, marketing/design software and online applications (Adobe Creative Suite (specifically InDesign), etc.)
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Although based in the Plymouth office a flexible approach to place of work may be required to support the other WWA offices
- Well-organised with a client-oriented approach
- Attention to detail
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn and develop new skills
- A pro-active approach with the ability to show personal drive and enthusiasm
- 5 GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) including maths and English
There may be the potential for employment upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, for the right candidate.