Choose a Sector
Apprentice Office administratior
Number of vacancies:
Excaliber Associates Ltd
Salary per week:
35 (Excluding Lunch)
- Understanding the office procedures and working within a set procedure
- General insurance data capture – speaking to other members of staff and clients
- Generating insurance quotes, by online application or phone
- Assisting the office manager daily needs in running of the office
- Flexibility to assist other members of the team when needed
All training to be provided by City College Plymouth in collaboration with the company themselves throughout the duration of the apprenticeship. Your apprenticeship may consist of the following components; NVQ Diploma, Technical Cert, Functional Skills Maths and English, Employee Rights and Responsibilities, and Personal Learning and Thinking Skills. All components will be agreed upon before the start of the apprenticeship.
Qualities and skills:
- IT proficient, good understanding of Excel spreadsheets & Word
- Ability to deal with clients on the phone and in person
- Confident in ability to deal with the general public
- Pride in personal appearance
- Team player essential
- GCSE grade C or above in Maths, Science and English
We are looking for the right candidate, who is not afraid of hard work or studying as it is a company policy to ensure further opportunities within our company, either on an administrative level or client facing.
As a part of the application process, you may be required to undertake diagnostic assessments with City College Plymouth.
Please ensure that you check your emails for a City College Plymouth application form, this will need to be filled and returned for you to complete these assessments.
Until these assessments are complete your application will not be viewed by the company.