Choose a Sector
Business Administration Apprentice
Number of vacancies:
Complete Communication Services Ltd
Salary per week:
Complete Communication Ltd are currently recruiting for a Business Administration Apprentice to work in our office. The applicant will also be trained to become an Electronic Notetaker to be able to support our growing number of students within educations settings all across the UK.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is keen to begin their career within business.
We are looking for a full-time apprentice who is passionate about working with and supporting the Deaf and disabled community. You will be working as part of a friendly team and you will have a varied role to help the business run smoothly.
As an apprentice, this role is the perfect chance to start a career in a business environment. This role is an office-based role, where you will help and support the rest of the team.
Some of your day-to-day responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Processing internal and external post
- Answer telephone calls and deal with queries, delivering messages to appropriate persons
- Dealing with customers through email interaction
- General office administration
- Undertaking other duties as requested by mentor
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2
- Functional skills if required
This is a bespoke apprenticeship to City College Plymouth. Your core apprenticeship will be based on customer service, with additional business administration assessments to concrete the purpose of your role and learning. All training will be provided by City College Plymouth in collaboration with the employer throughout the 15-18 month apprenticeship. For this apprenticeship you will only have to attend College for the induction sessions and any relevant exams, otherwise all of your learning and assessments will be carried out at the workplace.
Qualities and skills:
- Good telephone manner
- Commitment to delivering excellent customer services
- Good level of written English
- Good organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Professional, friendly, honest and open approach with the ability to work effectively and in partnership with others, both internally and externally
- Contributes to company policies on environmental issues
- Contributes to company policies on H&S
- Contributes to company policy on equality and diversity
- Good time management
- Organised, reliable and adaptable
- A strong work ethic
- Honest / trustworthy and demonstrate the ability to work using own initiative as well as working as part of a team
- Positive attitude and the ability to keep calm under pressure
- Capacity to absorb new information quickly and accurately
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and enthusiastic
- Tenacious with a strong attention to detail
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to take ownership and empower others accordingly
Educated to GCSE at grade C/4 in mathematics and English or equivalents.
There may be the potential for permanent employment upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, for the right candidate.