Choose a Sector
Business Administration Apprentice
Number of vacancies:
Salary per week:
Main Purpose of Role:
- To assist the Training Team in carrying out training administration processes to ensure that internal and external customers are support in delivering work based learning programmes for both compliance and non compliance training.
- To assist the SH&E Team in carrying out general administration tasks.
- Learn administravtive process, gain experience in a busy office environment and improve on existing IT Skills.
Qualities and skills:
- Basic / Sound IT knowledge including database and Microsoft Office
- Good attention to detail and accurate gathering and recording of data
- Efficient, organised and the ability to learn in a timely manner
- Good level of communication skills both verbal and written
- Able to deal with working under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Able to work on own and within a team, demonstrating the ability to take ownership and responsibility
- Ability to use own initiative and to communicate effectively within the team
- Pro-active approach, continuously seeking improvements for efficiency and effectiveness
As a part of the application process, you may be required to undertake diagnostic assessments with City College Plymouth.
Please ensure that you check your emails for a City College Plymouth application form, this will need to be filled and returned for you to complete these assessments.
Until these assessments are complete your application will not be viewed by the company.