Choose a Sector
Business Administration Apprentice
Number of vacancies:
Greenergy Terminals Ltd
Salary per week:
£11,505 per annum
- Supporting the Terminal Stocks department with daily reporting
- Supporting the Maintenance department with document control and meeting reports.
- Working with all Shift Team Leaders to ensure accuracy of manual records.
- Maintaining data management systems in line with business & customer needs.
- Inputting customer orders, including driver and vehicle information into the Terminal database.
- Learning and application of HMRC regulations.
- Supporting the Terminal documenting department, to ensure consistent and controlled archiving of official documents.
- Reception duties, including arranging conference rooms, catering and managing visitors.
All training to be provided by City College Plymouth in collaboration with the company themselves throughout the duration of the apprenticeship. Your apprenticeship may consist of the following components; NVQ Diploma, Technical Cert, Functional Skills Maths and English, Employee Rights and Responsibilities, and Personal Learning and Thinking Skills. All components will be agreed upon before the start of the apprenticeship.
Qualities and skills:
Microsoft Office (Excel and Word) competent – training will be provided in all areas of the role
- Good timekeeping
- Strong work ethic
- Open and honest, not afraid to ask a question
Advanced Apprenticeship will be available, determined by results and performance.
Other positions in the company may also become available at the end of the apprenticeship.
As a part of the application process, you may be required to undertake diagnostic assessments with City College Plymouth.
Until these assessments are complete your application will not be viewed by the company.