Choose a Sector
Business Administration Apprenticeship
Number of vacancies:
Units 1-9 Hearder Court, Beechwoods Way, Plymouth, PL7 5HH
Salary per week:
- Assisting the QA manager with data entry, filing and basic administrational tasks.
- Working with computer systems already established in Excel and word documents.
- Data entry and filing to support quality assurance manager and Quality assurance assistants.
- Learning traceability and HACCP documentation
- Filing traceability documents
- Swabbing and internal Audits
- Word processing and use of Excel
Qualities and skills:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to file paperwork
- Check and correct data entry onto computer systems
- Good use of English written
- Written and oral
- Able to work on direction
- Ability to work amonst a diverse European speaking culture
Potential to move into a QA assistant or Technical team role.
As a part of the application process, you may be required to undertake diagnostic assessments with City College Plymouth.
Please ensure that you check your emails for a City College Plymouth application form, this will need to be filled and returned for you to complete these assessments.
Until these assessments are complete your application will not be viewed by the company.