Choose a Sector
Business Administration Apprenticeship
Number of vacancies:
Lapmaster Wolters LTD
Unit 1, Lee Mill, Ivybridge, PL21 9EN
The main functions of the role include:
- Inputting data into our operating systems; creating part numbers and
- Construction & updating of machine manuals; collation of data using Word and Excel, binding it into a booklet for customers, organising manual translation to a foreign language
- Creating Schematics using a variety of Design software
- Providing administrative support to the outside Sales Representatives, in the creation of datasheets and technical files
On a daily basis, you will;
- Generate machine manuals as requested by Production and Sales demands
- Troubleshoot BOM issues, creating part numbers, identifying shortages and allocating them to shop orders,
- Keep organised BOM records, construction files, manuals and schematics.
- Create machine and warning labels using Design Software – in-
- Provide support in the creation of presentations and case studies for the Project Manager
- Provide support to the Technical Manager
- Provide administration support to other departments as required.
- Liaise between shop floor and design department
Qualities and skills:
- You’ll have strong computer skills with experience of Microsoft Products; Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- You’ll have detail-oriented organisational skills
- Communicate at all levels in a professional and polite manner
As a part of the application process, you may be required to undertake diagnostic assessments with City College Plymouth.
Please ensure that you check your emails for a City College Plymouth application form, this will need to be filled and returned for you to complete these assessments.
Until these assessments are complete your application will not be viewed by the company.