Choose a Sector
Business Administration Apprenticeship
Number of vacancies:
Rocket & Rascals
7 Parade, The Barbican, Plymouth, PL1 2JL
Salary per week:
- Answering the phone and directing calls, taking messages etc
- Basic book keeping tasks and updating our accounts systems, sending out reminders etc
- Emailing clients and suppliers
- Stock management
- Website administration
- Setting up appointments and assisting the sales team
- Managing our client databases
Qualities and skills:
- IT proficient
- Ability to use an Apple Mac is helpful but not essential
- Friendly and confident
- Good attention to detail
- Like being part of a young, ambitious team
- Maths and English GCSE
We have employed a number of apprentices over the years.
As a part of the application process, you may be required to undertake diagnostic assessments with City College Plymouth.
Please ensure that you check your emails for a City College Plymouth application form, this will need to be filled and returned for you to complete these assessments.
Until these assessments are complete your application will not be viewed by the company.