Choose a Sector
Business Administration Apprenticeship
Number of vacancies:
Orchard Dental Practice
Wolseley Close, Plymouth, PL2 3BY
Salary per week:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Apprentice to join a fast busy dental practice close to Plymouth City Centre. The practice is a five dentist surgery, and is a vibrant and energetic place to work.
The job role will involve working on the main reception area of the practice and duties would include:
- Front line customer service.
- Answering the telephone and dealing with enquiries
- Looking out patient notes and information
- Booking appointments and appointment management
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Organisation of office systems
- Other daily office duties
- Meeting a greeting patients
Qualities and skills:
- Good level of computer literacy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Creative with good attention to detail.
- Self -starter who can think and act on their own, and be a great asset within a team environment.
- Proactive and hardworking member of a busy team
- Good time management
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to be proactive to work and take things forward on your own initiative.
- Understanding of the importance of health and safety
- Understanding and adherence to strict levels of confidentiality
- Applicants must have a minimum of 4 GCSEs at Grade A-C including Maths and English.
Although the salary is stated and the minimum apprenticeship wage at this time, the salary would be discussed at interview and there will be an uncapped bonus scheme in place for the successful applicant based on performance.
As this vacancy is working within a healthcare environment it is vital that any apprentice understands that there are strict levels of confidentiality as you will be dealing with patient records and personal information.
As a part of the application process, you may be required to undertake diagnostic assessments with City College Plymouth.
Please ensure that you check your emails for a City College Plymouth application form, this will need to be filled and returned for you to complete these assessments.
Until these assessments are complete your application will not be viewed by the company.