Choose a Sector
Business Administrator Apprentice
Number of vacancies:
Greenergy Terminals Ltd
Salary per week:
- Working towards NVQ Level 2.
- Support for Terminal Managers in customer service environments – by phone, in-person & electronic communications.
- Numerical data inputting, recording & inputting. Application of numerical data, across systems & reports.
- Administration of Terminal Automated System database.
- Reporting, documentation & data preparation.
All training to be provided by City College Plymouth in collaboration with the company themselves throughout the duration of the apprenticeship. Your apprenticeship may consist of the following components; NVQ Diploma, Technical Cert, Functional Skills Maths and English, Employee Rights and Responsibilities, and Personal Learning and Thinking Skills. All components will be agreed upon before the start of the apprenticeship.
Qualities and skills:
- Good timekeeping
- Strong work ethic
- Open and honest, not afraid to ask a question
- Microsoft Office (Excel and Word) competent – training will be provided in all areas of the role.
- C or above in GCSE (or equivalent) English, IT and Mathematics
- Candidate needs to be safety aware, and prepared to learn in the areas of HMRC and COMAH regulations.
Advanced Apprenticeship will be available, determined by results and performance.
Other positions in the company may also become available at the end of the apprenticeship.
As a part of the application process, you may be required to undertake diagnostic assessments with City College Plymouth.
Please ensure that you check your emails for a City College Plymouth application form, this will need to be filled In and returned for you to complete these assessments.
Until these assessments are complete your application will not be viewed by the company.