Choose a Sector
Business Finance Assistant
Number of vacancies:
1 or 2
Balance for Business Ltd
28A Estover Close Plymouth PL6 7PL
Salary per week:
National Minimum Wage depending on age etc.
9am to 5pm (Monday to Friday) totalling 35 hours a week.
- Completion of standard documentation
- Administration tasks
- Support to the wider non-sales team
- Preparing basic documentation
- Working with our Social Media partners
- Research of lending products
- Attending internal client meetings to broaden experience levels
- In house training to ensure industry knowledge remains constantly updated.
All training to be provided by City College Plymouth alongside the employer.
Qualities and skills:
- Excellent Communication Skills – You must LOVE to talk, communicate & use social media
- Good literacy skills – We pride ourselves on the presentations that we give to our clients
- Excellent organisational skills – We’re busy!!! – You must be self-motivated to achieve in this important area
- Attention to detail – We MUST “get it right first time” – Our reputation depends on it.
- Confident telephone manner – You have got to love talking on the phone. Happy “chatterboxes” make for great team members!!!
- Social Media – We need our people to love communicating via social media including Facebook, Linked In & Twitter
- Customer focused – Our clients are why our company exists and we must “over deliver” on every occasion
- Time Management – As stated above “We are busy” – Deadlines need to be met both internally & for our clients and its vital to plan/over prepare daily
- Work under own initiative – We will support you 100%, but you do need to be inventive and be focused to achieve
- Team player – Goes without saying!!! We have a great team ethic and achieve success together
- Flexible – A vital component of the role. We are pretty much a 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday company, but at times we all need to go that bit extra to achieve our goals. Competent in Word, Excel & ideally PowerPoint – Great IT skills make our lives so much easier. Full training can be provided to help our team members.
This is the first step on a great career path within the business finance/funding environment.
There are excellent opportunities to progress towards either a more senior sales support role of further training in our Business Development Team
We are a firm of Commercial Finance Brokers, who source business funding for SME’s & Corporate Clients.