Choose a Sector
Business support administrator
Number of vacancies:
My TAG Ltd
Redlake Estate, Ivybridge, Devon PL21 0EZ
Salary per week:
£140 per week
- Answering general enquiries by telephone and email.
- Online data analysis
- Online research and reporting
- Social media input
- Writing and dispatching emails
- Sorting and opening post
- Obtaining information from the computer
- Maintaining records, filing systems and computer files
- Maintaining levels and ordering stationery
- Assisting office management as necessary
- Undertaking any other tasks/duties as may be reasonably required.
- General housekeeping duties.
All training to be provided by City College Plymouth in collaboration with the company themselves throughout the duration of the apprenticeship. An NVQ in Business Administration Level 2 will be awarded to the successful candidate on completion of the apprenticeship.
Qualities and skills:
- Able to demonstrate experience in administrative processes and procedures
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent telephone manner
• Ability to work with detailed accuracy and speed
- Able to use initiative and work independently
- Able to multi-task as priorities change
- Flexible and able to contribute to a team approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude and a commitment to complete all tasks
- Presentable and professional
This is an opportunity to join a business at the early stages of its development, but one that has already won a number of prestigious accounts, with many more in the pipeline. The aim of the Directors is to build an administration and support centre to service the impressive sales growth. This opportunity allows the right candidate to join the business on the ground floor and to grow with it.
Long working hours on a computer.
This position would really suit someone interested in technology.
As a part of the application process, you may be required to undertake diagnostic assessments with City College Plymouth.
Please ensure that you check your emails for a City College Plymouth application form, this will need to be filled and returned for you to complete these assessments.
Until these assessments are complete your application will not be viewed by the company.