Choose a Sector
Customer Service/ Administration Apprentice
Number of vacancies:
Balance For Business
Salary per week:
We want you to work with our team to ensure that we achieve high standards both internally and externally to all parties that we interact with.
You will provide limited support to our existing client base and identify any potential areas where we may be able to assist them further. This demonstrates our client centric approach and desire to work closely with our clients ongoing. We want you to work with our team to ensure that we achieve high standards both internally and externally to all parties that we interact with.
You will also need to;
- Support our existing team
- Liaise with clients
- Liaise with banks
- Liaise with solicitors
- Liaise with valuers
- Monitor and support all aspects of the lending process
- Completion of standard documentation
- Administration tasks
- Support to the wider non-sales team
- Preparing basic documentation
- Working with our Social Media partners
- Research of lending products
- Attending internal client meetings to broaden experience levels
- In house training to ensure industry knowledge remains constantly updated
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2
- Functional skills if required
This is a brand new, bespoke apprenticeship to City College Plymouth. Your core apprenticeship will be based on customer service, with additional business administration assessments to concrete the purpose of your role and learning. All training will be provided by City College Plymouth in collaboration with the employer throughout the 15-18 month apprenticeship. For this apprenticeship you will only have to attend College for the induction sessions and any relevant exams, otherwise all of your learning and assessments will be carried out at the workplace.
Further information can be found on the below link:
Qualities and skills:
- Good literacy skills – We pride ourselves on the presentations that we give to our clients
- Excellent organisational skills – We’re busy!!! – You must be self-motivated to achieve in this important area
- Excellent communication Skills – You must LOVE to talk, communicate & use social media
- Competent in Word, Excel & ideally PowerPoint – Great IT skills make our lives so much easier. Full training can be provided to help our team members
- Attention to detail – We MUST “get it right first time” – Our reputation depends on it
- Confident telephone manner – You have got to love talking on the phone. Happy “chatterboxes” make for great team members!!!
- Social Media – We need our people to love communicating via social media including Facebook, Linked In & Twitter
- Customer focused – Our clients are why our company exists and we must “over deliver” on every occasion
- Time Management – As stated above “We are busy” – Deadlines need to be met both internally & for our clients and its vital to plan/over prepare daily
- Work under own initiative – We will support you 100%, but you do need to be inventive and be focused to achieve.
- Team player – Goes without saying!!! We have a great team ethic and achieve success together
- Flexible – A vital component of the role. We are pretty much a 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday company, but at times we all need to go that bit extra to achieve our goals
5/6 GCSE’s or equivalents including English & maths (Level 4/c or above).
We are a growing and developing business that has been established for 10 years and encourage all our team members to achieve their career goals within the company.
At the end of the level 2 apprenticeship, there will be opportunities to continue with a level 3 qualification and this will be supported by the company.
Our business will continue to evolve and their will be structured career progression into various elements of the company including Sales, Sales Support & Compliance. Our previous apprentice successfully completed their Level 2 and have now embarked on a Level 3 Apprenticeship.
Things to consider
- 4 weeks’ annual leave (rising annually)
- Company pension scheme
- Office based role
- Please consider the location of the job to ensure you can get here daily
- Please also apply via email to email@example.com and attach your CV
- Once you have read the attached job description, we would encourage you to do some research on our company and prepare any questions that you may have for us?
- At this point we will arrange a Zoom/Microsoft Teams meeting to chat to you for around 30 minutes and answer any questions that you may have
- We will then select suitable candidates to move forward for a more structured interview, which at present would have to again be via Zoom/Microsoft Teams to comply with government coronavirus guidelines, albeit these are being constantly reviewed, so an in person interview may be possible as the months progress
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates