Choose a Sector
Customer Service/Administration Apprentice
Number of vacancies:
Salary per week:
Monday to Friday, between 9:00am to 5:00pm
What will you be doing?
- Following a thorough development programme of college and office-based study, you will be working alongside the contract delivery team
- You will provide administration support to the business, including the creation and distribution of reports across the workstream
- Analytical skills are key as you will be interpreting data for the business and creating reports for the Senior Management team
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for someone who isn’t afraid to challenge the status quo, someone who is computer literate and has the ability to work with their own initiative.
Why should you apply?
Day in, day out, NMCN delivers technically innovative and challenging projects across the UK which you could be a part of. Joining NMCN will open a door full of opportunities, where our people are nurtured for success and empowered to build their own adventure. We believe in your development, potentiality and growth. We aspire to be industry leading with renewed focus on having a positive impact on everything we touch.
- Customer service practitioner apprenticeship combined with additional Business and Administration units
- Functional skills if required
All components will be agreed upon before the start of the apprenticeship.
Qualities and skills:
- Proficient with numbers
- Able to build relationships quickly with suppliers and operational teams
- Computer literate
- Good timekeeping
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to take ownership
Candidates will need to hold GCSE (or equivalent) grades 4 (C) or above in English, maths, IT, and two others.
There may be the potential for full time employment for the right candidate, upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.