Choose a Sector
Customer Service/Administration Apprentice
Number of vacancies:
FINELINE CARPENTRY AND BUILDING LIMITED
Salary per week:
Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 3:00pm
In this position you will work as part of a team to provide administrative support to the Office Manager in the first instance and the Fineline directors. You will be trained in all aspects of administration and provide an effective and efficient service to enable and ensure the smooth running of the office.
List of daily duties to include:
- Administrative support
- Support with bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personal, financial and other data
- Track office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Assist colleagues and any other duties as assigned and deemed commensurate with the grade and overall responsibility of the post
- Customer service practitioner apprenticeship combined with additional Business and Administration units
- Functional skills if required
All components will be agreed upon before the start of the apprenticeship.
Qualities and skills:
- Good telephone manner
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills
- Positive ‘Can do’ attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to take ownership
- Professional, friendly, open and honest approach with ability to work on own and in a team
- GCSEs (A-C/9-4) in maths and English, or equivalent.
There may be the potential for employment or further qualifications upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, for the right candidate.