Choose a Sector
Customer Service Assistant (STARS)
Number of vacancies:
City College Plymouth
Kings Road Plymouth PL1 5QG
Salary per week:
Hours to be confirmed. / May vary from week to week. Total hours per week: 40.00
Stars is a bustling salon located within the college site. We are seeking a dynamic, enthusiastic and friendly person to join our busy team.
This role requires the apprentice to demonstrate expertise in the organisation’s products and/or services and sharing knowledge with wider teams and colleagues. They will gather and analyse customer information and data that influences change and improvements in service, utilising both organisational and generic IT systems to carry out the role, with an awareness of other digital technologies.
Responsibilities would include:
- Handling all incoming customer queries and questions both on the telephone and in person
- Supporting the customer experience
- Maintaining an accurate Customer database by entering and updating client information
- Providing support to team members
- General housekeeping of the salon
- Developing Advertising and marketing campaigns plus management of social media platforms
- Develop the collaboration between both internal and external stakeholders
- Developing spreadsheets and inputting data where required
- Handling payment transactions
- Referring problematic issues that they cannot solve to management
- Uphold, support and develop the brand, image and reputation of the salon
- Adhering to a company’s policies and procedures at all times when assisting
Training to be provided
- Customer service practitioner apprenticeship Level 2
- Functional skills if required
All training to be provided by City College Plymouth throughout the duration of the apprenticeship.
All components will be agreed upon before the start of the apprenticeship.
Customer service practitioner
Qualities and skills:
The right candidate will display:
- Ability to Use Positive Language
- Clear Communication Skills
- Taking Responsibility
- Ability to work well in a team but also use own initative when necessary
The right candidate will be :
- Team player
- Personable and approachable
ill be considered.
Once apprenticeship has been completed career progression within the college will be reviewed.