Choose a Sector
Customer Service Apprentice
Number of vacancies:
City College Plymouth
Kings Road Devonport Plymouth PL1 5QG
Salary per week:
- Provide clerical support duties such as: word processing letters and reports, using spreadsheets and updating databases.
- Undertake telephone answering, take messages and follow up actions as appropriate and ensure callers receive appropriate feedback.
- Maintain an efficient and effective filing system.
- Deal with correspondence appropriately, observing confidentiality at all times.
- To liaise closely with other College Departments, arrange appointments and manage diaries.
- Receive visitors and provide appropriate hospitality.
- Maintain adequate stationery stock levels.
- The post holder must also undertake other duties, as appropriate to the grading of the post, as required.
- Dealing with all customers internal and external and assessing their wants and needs.
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional skills if required
- All training to be provided by City College Plymouth throughout the duration of the apprenticeship
- All components will be agreed upon before the start of the apprenticeship
Qualities and skills:
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
- On successful completion of the apprenticeship full time permanent employment will be reviewed.