Choose a Sector
Customer Service Apprentice
Number of vacancies:
Cobblers & Keys Sw Ltd
Salary per week:
Full time hours, five days a week including Saturdays. shifts TBC
Cobblers and Keys have a unique opportunity for someone to learn a range of new skills in an apprenticeship in Customer Service. The apprentice will be learning every aspect of the business including Key cutting, shoe repair and more.
In this apprenticeship you will be working in a customer service role while learning all aspects of the business.
Duties for this role will include:
- Traditional shoe repairs
- Key cutting
- Car key cutting and remote programming
- Watch repairs including replacement batteries, straps and engraving
- Helping and supporting customers with their enquires
- Answering incoming telephone calls
- Cash transactions
- Customer service practitioner apprenticeship
- Functional skills if required
All training to be provided by City College Plymouth throughout the duration of the apprenticeship.
All components will be agreed upon before the start of the apprenticeship.
Qualities and skills:
- Good attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Can-do attitude
- Good timekeeper
- Good team player
- Willing to learn
GCSE English and maths at grade D/3 or above or the equivalent would be desirable, but not essential.
The employer is keen to encourage and develop candidate with the possibility of full-time employment for the right candidate with excellent progression possibilities.