Choose a Sector
Customer Service Apprentice
Number of vacancies:
Cobblers & Keys Sw Ltd
Salary per week:
Full time hours, five days a week including Saturdays. shifts TBC
In this apprenticeship you will be working in a customer service role while learning all aspects of the business.
Duties for this role will include:
- Traditional shoe repairs
- Key cutting
- Car key cutting and remote programming
- Watch repairs including replacement batteries, straps and engraving
- Helping and supporting customers with their enquires
- Answering incoming telephone calls
- Cash transactions
- Customer service practitioner apprenticeship
- Functional skills if required
All training to be provided by City College Plymouth throughout the duration of the apprenticeship.
All components will be agreed upon before the start of the apprenticeship.
Qualities and skills:
- Good attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Good team player
- Willing to learn
- Can-do attitude
- Able to work under pressure
- Good timekeeper
GCSE English and maths at grade D/3 or above or the equivalent would be desirable, but not essential.
The employer is keen to encourage and develop candidate with the possibility of full-time employment for the right candidate with excellent progression possibilities.
There will be a requirement to work some Saturdays. This can be a physically demanding role and you will be required to stand for long periods of the day.