Choose a Sector
Customer Service Apprentice
Number of vacancies:
ICONIC EYEWEAR LIMITED
Salary per week:
You will be expected to work under the NHS guidelines and our very own strict guidelines that always prioritises customer satisfaction. Apart from the above you will also be expected to do leafleting in front of the shop premises and attract new patients by explaining to them the importance of an eye test. Duties include:
- Answering phone calls and booking appointments.
- Calling patients and confirming appointments.
- Filing invoices and supplier statements accordingly.
- Learn the guidelines of the NHS and effectively implementing them when dealing with NHS patients.
- Basic dispensing of spectacles.
- Cleaning and maintaining the shop premise to the highest standard possible.
- Leafleting and attracting new trade in
- Any other admin duties
All training to be provided by City College Plymouth in collaboration with the company themselves throughout the duration of the apprenticeship.
Qualities and skills:
Strong communication skills
Ideal candidate should be motivated, enthusiastic and willing to learn a new trade.
For the right enthusiastic candidate the company will be willing to sponsor you to obtain further qualification in the field of Optics.
As a part of the application process, you may be required to undertake diagnostic assessments with City College Plymouth.
Please ensure that you check your emails for a City College Plymouth application form, this will need to be filled in and returned for you to complete these assessments.
Until these assessments are complete your application will not be viewed by the company.