Choose a Sector
Customer Service Apprenticeship
Number of vacancies:
Climate Controls And Spares Uk Ltd
Unit 3-4 Beech Road Business Park, Cadleigh, Ivybridge, PL21 9HN
Salary per week:
8am to 5.00pm Monday-Friday Total hours: 40
The job role consists of the helping in the day to day running of our trade counter and website.
- Taking phone calls and dealing with the customers delivering a high level of customer service
- Conversing with our other branch
- Helping with sending and receiving deliveries
- Dealing with customers direct and on the telephone
- Processing orders
- Lifting will be required
- Packaging parts to be posted
- Helping to load and unload deliveries
- Allocating stock manually and on our systems
- Cleaning and tidying the warehouse and trade counter
- Stock take
All training to be provided by City College Plymouth in collaboration with the company themselves throughout the duration of the apprenticeship.
Qualities and skills:
- Good IT skills with knowledge of Microsoft word, excel
- A good communicator
- We deal with a lot of numbers so mental maths is required
- Well presented
- Own transport would be advantageous
- A friendly and helpful manner
- Willing and eager to learn
- Works well within a team environment
For the right candidate we would like to see them either progress into another qualification with us or offer the chance of full-time employment with more training to enhance their career. Pay is also increased depending on ability. Our first apprentice that we employed is now our Manager.
Some of the lifting is fairly heavy, so take this into consideration when applying.