Choose a Sector
Customer Service Assistant Apprenticeship
Number of vacancies:
Run Venture Limited
7 West Street Tavistock PL19 8AD
Salary per week:
Days and Hours to be confirmed at Interview. Weekend work will be required. Total hours per week: 30.00
The candidate must be a runner. All staff are runners and have a passion for the activity, so they must share this. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
Duties to include:
- Greeting customers whether at the door, over the phone or by email and social media channels
- Assisting customers with advice on clothing, equipment and running shoes
- Providing customers with coffee/tea Full training to be given
T-shirt and hoody provided to work in.
Shorts/leggings and clean trainers must be worn Full training on all stock to be given.
- Customer service practitioner apprenticeship
- Functional skills if required
All training to be provided by City College Plymouth throughout the duration of the apprenticeship.
All components will be agreed upon before the start of the apprenticeship.
Qualities and skills:
- Good communication skills
- Time efficient
- Good attendance record
- Must be a runner
GCSE’s in IT, maths and English at grade C/4 or above or equivalent desirable.
May be the chance of employment at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
Which is your favourite running brand and why?
As a runner, what is the most important aspect of running to you?