Choose a Sector
Digital Marketing Apprentice
Marketing & Creative Industries
Number of vacancies:
City College Plymouth
Salary per week:
£13,110 Annual Wage
1. Work with the Digital Marketing Assistant to generate, collate and schedule exciting and engaging content for social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn).
2. Update and monitor social media channels on a daily basis.
3. Take photographs of students and staff on an ad-hoc basis and use the images to promote the College via social media.
4. Update content on the College’s websites via a content management system.
5. Work with the Digital Marketing Assistant to monitor and evaluate social media and website analytics.
6. Work with the Digital Marketing Assistant to commission professional photography, helping with photo shoots and maintaining the College’s digital assets library.
7. Work with the Digital Marketing Assistant to commission and manage projects to create video content for the websites and social media channels, including filming and editing.
8. Work with the Digital Marketing Assistant to manage social media activity at College recruitment, corporate and student celebration events, including Facebook Live videos.
9. Assist the Head of Marketing & Student Recruitment with raising purchase orders and managing the department’s budgets.
10. Provide cover for the College’s Reception area, as and when required.
11. Undertake such other duties commensurate with the grade of the post as may reasonably be required and you may be required to be trained to administer first aid, if necessary.
Qualities and skills:
- Five GCSEs at grade 4 (C) or above, to include English
- Competent in using Microsoft and Google packages
- Ability to use a range of cameras and equipment to take photographs for social media
- The flexibility to work evenings and weekends
- Current full driving licence and access to motor vehicle
- Experience of working in an office environment
- Experience of using and posting content on a wide range of social media channels
- Experience of writing blogs