Choose a Sector
Digital Marketing Assistant Apprentice
Number of vacancies:
Business Success SW Ltd
Salary per week:
Implementation of Digital Marketing strategies and creative content on all Social Media Platforms.
Full Training plus Digital Marketing Online Course covering all Social Media Platforms to be completed within 12 month with the opportunity to go full time with the company on successful completion as a Digital Marketeer.
List of Duties:
- Creative Digital Marketing content
- Implement agreed Marketing Strategies and content onto social media platforms
- Generate leads and follow up on enquiries
- Working with our Marketing Specialist to deliver solutions to clients
- Website management
- Good telephone manner
- Support Team in Marketing duties and seminars
All training to be provided by City College Plymouth in collaboration with the company themselves throughout the duration of the apprenticeship.
Qualities and skills:
- Microsoft skills, proficient computer skills
- Good copy and visual storytelling abilities
- Highly organised, confident and professional
- Willing to work hard and eager to learn
- Passionate about personal growth
- Professional attitude and personality
- Self-starter with initiative and ability to follow-through with minimal supervision
- Dynamic, ability to work in a fast pace and rapidly changing environment.
Preferred but not required as full training will be given:
- Experienced of visual content creation programmes such as Canva
- Ability to write blogs utilising SEO
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and WordPress
Non-smoker, personable skills, team player, proactive, creative, time management and organisational skills. Able to research without supervision.
After 18 months to be employed as a Digital Marketeer on reaching required skills
As a part of the application process, you may be required to undertake diagnostic assessments with City College Plymouth.
Please ensure that you check your emails for a City College Plymouth application form, this will need to be filled and returned for you to complete these assessments.
Until these assessments are complete your application will not be viewed by the company.