Choose a Sector
Digital Marketing Apprentice
Marketing & Creative Industries
Number of vacancies:
Langage Business Park, Barn Close, Langage, Plymouth, PL7 5HQ
Salary per week:
This is an opportunity to gain experience within a busy sales and marketing department whilst learning how to become a valued member of the team. The successful candidate will be assisting in the design, creation and drive of digital marketing projects. This will include events, campaigns, emails, social media and all other marketing activities.
You will be working closely with the Marketing Manager as part of a team that creates, implements and administers marketing campaigns. The individual must be organised, work efficiently to deadlines, schedule internal projects, organise workloads and be able to adapt to changing/developing projects and specifications. The successful candidate will liaise with household name manufacturers to deliver offers and promotions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the departments activities
- Assisting in managing the marketing calendar for the business including events, campaigns, emails, social media and all other marketing activities
- Assisting in the coordination and running of company events and trade shows
- Helping to prepare posts to go out on social media channels
- Helping prepare reports on social media, email campaigns, website and other campaign related performance
- Assisting with design of marketing collateral, production and distribution
- Supporting sales campaigns in collaboration with our Marketing Team
Your duties will also include:
- Helping to develop marketing campaigns
- Developing, maintaining and managing press releases and social media content
- Creating and editing visual marketing assets using Adobe creative software, for both JGBM and external clients.
- Updating JGBM and 2020Pro website content
- Following up calls to help support marketing assets
- Helping to maintain the JGBM website and 2020Pro system
- Reporting and analysing marketing and sales data
- Helping organise JGBM social events
- Liaising with manufacturers
- Adding and updating promotions
This vacancy would be a great opportunity for the right candidate to gain valuable experience and training within a business that is the No.1 specialist office machine distributor in the UK office products market.
For this apprenticeship you will undertake the Level 3 Digital Marketing standard.
This apprenticeship has a duration of 18 months and does not require college attendance unless functional skills qualifications are required. It will be comprised of on the job training and assessor visits at the work place every 6-8 weeks. In order to complete this apprenticeship you will be assessed externally which will involve a multiple choice test, practical observation and a business project.
Qualities and skills:
The ideal candidate will have good general IT skills, a knowledge of cloud based software, the ability to use social media and some experience with graphic design. A strong desire to work in a creative sales and marketing field would be advantageous. Excellent communication skills, enthusiasm and an ability to show initiative are also desired.
You will learn skills vital to your own personal development and success, how businesses work and gain skills that will both kick start your career and help you to achieve your ambitions.