Choose a Sector
Finance and Accounts Administration Apprentice
Number of vacancies:
Complete Communication Services Ltd
Salary per week:
Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Complete Communication Ltd are currently recruiting for a Finance and Accounts Administration Apprentice to work in our office. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is keen to begin their career within business and join a company that is growing at a fast rate.
We are looking for a full-time apprentice who is passionate about working with and supporting the deaf and disabled community. You will be working as part of a friendly team and you will have a varied role to help the business run smoothly.
As an Apprentice, this role is the perfect role to start a career in a business environment. This role is an office-based role, where you will help and support the rest of the team. You will also attend City College Plymouth one day per week to receive training.
Some of your day to day responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting the finance team with the efficient running of our accounts department
- Process internal and external post
- Answer telephone calls and deal with queries, delivering messages to appropriate persons
- Dealing with invoices, timesheets for our employed and subcontractors
- Dealing with customers and subcontractors through email interaction
- General office administration
- Undertake other duties as requested by mentor
For this apprenticeship you will undertake a Level 2 Accounts/Finance Assistant standard.
This apprenticeship has a typical duration of 18 months.
You will attend City College Plymouth one day a week, receive on the job training with your employer and have regular visits from a designated college assessor to observe your progress and competence in the role you are carrying out.
Qualities and skills:
- Good telephone skills
- Good organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Good time management skills
- A basic understanding of financial processing and accounts
- Ability to work effectively and in partnership with others both internally and externally
- Organised, reliable and adaptable
- A strong work ethic
- Honest/trustworthy and demonstrate the ability to work using own initiative as well as working as part of a team
- Positive attitude and the ability to keep calm under pressure
- Capacity to absorb new information quickly and accurately
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and enthusiastic
- Tenacious with a strong attention for detail
- Good telephone manner
- Commitment to delivering excellent customer services
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Professional, friendly, honest and open approach
- Ability to take ownership and empower others accordingly
- Contributes to company policies on H&S
- Contributes to company policy on equality and diversity
- Educated to GCSE or equivalent Grade C/4 in mathematics and English
There may be the opportunity to progress upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, for the right candidate.