Choose a Sector
Junior Energy Apprentice
Number of vacancies:
City College Plymouth
Kings Road, Plymouth
Salary per week:
- Establish and manage day-to-day relationships with customers (Staff/students/visitors)
- Assist with the completion of audits and workplace inspections, to ensure facilities are compliant.
- Support statutory inspections and pre-planned maintenance
- Understand the principles of contract management, risk management and business continuity planning
- Learn quality management, survey & benchmarking techniques in FM
- Undertake surveys of current equipment and produce reports on saving potentials with investment – e.g lighting surveys, to introduce LED’s and show cost analysis and carbon reduction
Apprentice will gain a level 3 Junior Energy Manager qualification. You will partake in training one day a week at City College Plymouth.
Qualities and skills:
Communication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Initiative, Patience
Opportunity for a full-time position may be available for the right candidate.